Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Riley Proud --March 11

Well, the truth is the time flies and I don't know where it goes, but I feel like as the mission goes on the time will go faster.  With the bag it was for a family, the husband called me at like 10 in the night and asked if I could help his wife who is pregnant. She is super small, so i said yes and it kicked my butt it it's all good. It was fun. 


So this week I had 3 babtisms, in this picture the little girl and the chubby boy are the converts the other kid is 8 years old, so he is with the ward. The family was less active for 2 years, but they seem really happy in the church and the members are already visting them so im pumped for that! i still have 2 dates forbaptisms  this month so im really prayng and that we can get them. The family of 5 this week we didn't visit them. We always had an appoitment when they asked us to come but they said that this sunday they want to go to church with us so im pumped for that!! My neighbors are both RMs so they are pumped also. They said that they never accomplished a family, but its my goal. Today we went to the temple as a zone and it's my goal to go to the temple with this family. They are super golden. I had the babtism of A sistrer named Delfina, she is about 50 years old, but for some reason my camera wont let me see the picture i took with her so next week i will send the pic. I'm super pumped for this area, the members are getting better, we are finding more people and we are baptizing so im excited. Thanks for all your prayers and support! Love you!!
Riley Proud!
Elder Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment